going newcastle without a ticket?

stevie1892 said:
charliebigspuds said:
my mate has just been offered 3 in the Newcastle end at £80 each, I don't think that's too bad
What you mate and you should do, is meet the bloke and kick him in. Whoever he is, is an arsehole on a number of levels. Once in a blue moon pardon the pun, do we get away fans in the home end here, whenever it happens and the last time I remember more than one or two was Man Utd in 2003 when they beat us 2-6 and ended our title bid, they get filled in, and ejected straight away. There was two Leeds together once in the Leazes, stewards got them before while they still had the odd semblance of a face. So one the guy will subjecting you to a massive physical risk, TWO if he's got tickets to sell he should sell them to toon fans, plenty haven't got tickets, we probably could've sold another 20,000 for this game on top of the 52000, and THREE what sort of dickhead rips off working class football fans? We're all fucking English. Whoever the bloke is, should be fuckin chucked off the Tyne Bridge.

For a start I've got a ticket in the City end, I don't know who these tickets have come off as I got a text informing me they'd been bought. Wind your neck in pal, my mates will certainly not let it be known they're City. I've personally sat in the home end at Utd, Liverpool, Leicester, QPR, Palace, Oldham and a couple more that I can't think of right now. The only time I've ever had probs was at Leicester and that was because one of the lads I was with couldn't keep his mouth shut. It'll be the same as everywhere, if you gobshite it you'll get "filled in" if you don't you won't.

apols if this has alredy been discussed................

For any going to the match on Sunday is there a pub nominated to meet either on saturday night or to watch the scum game after our game???

with all the tension it will be good to be with fellow blues

I've sat in opposition home ends at times. Trick is to follow the crowd and to not drink too much (as you won't be able to hold back the excitement if we win). Wasn't really a problem for us 10 years ago.

Judging by this friends thousands. Seems to be more going without tickets than with tickets. Still thinkinhg whther to take my youngest and giving her my ticket and me missing it

charliebigspuds said:
stevie1892 said:
charliebigspuds said:
my mate has just been offered 3 in the Newcastle end at £80 each, I don't think that's too bad
What you mate and you should do, is meet the bloke and kick him in. Whoever he is, is an arsehole on a number of levels. Once in a blue moon pardon the pun, do we get away fans in the home end here, whenever it happens and the last time I remember more than one or two was Man Utd in 2003 when they beat us 2-6 and ended our title bid, they get filled in, and ejected straight away. There was two Leeds together once in the Leazes, stewards got them before while they still had the odd semblance of a face. So one the guy will subjecting you to a massive physical risk, TWO if he's got tickets to sell he should sell them to toon fans, plenty haven't got tickets, we probably could've sold another 20,000 for this game on top of the 52000, and THREE what sort of dickhead rips off working class football fans? We're all fucking English. Whoever the bloke is, should be fuckin chucked off the Tyne Bridge.

For a start I've got a ticket in the City end, I don't know who these tickets have come off as I got a text informing me they'd been bought. Wind your neck in pal, my mates will certainly not let it be known they're City. I've personally sat in the home end at Utd, Liverpool, Leicester, QPR, Palace, Oldham and a couple more that I can't think of right now. The only time I've ever had probs was at Leicester and that was because one of the lads I was with couldn't keep his mouth shut. It'll be the same as everywhere, if you gobshite it you'll get "filled in" if you don't you won't.

I've done it a few times but wouldnt risk it for this game. Just wouldnt be able to restrain myself if we scored

Bluebee2 said:
We'v got a minibus going on the Saturday afternoon and are staying over in Whitley Bay, I've got a ticket but my lad (18) just missed out on one. Here is the dilemma do I give him mine and watch in the boozer or say sorry son I'm off in catch you later. Will try and get a ticket but we only have 5 between 12 of us anyway.

Bomb him off. My old man has done that to me many times growing up. Valuable life lessons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.