going out with a bang?

Uwes Grandad said:
Any one know how sales are going at £35 s pop?

If City fan's give up just because there's a 75% chance of us getting dumped out then those who give up to go just because of this reason should think twice before accusing the team of giving up before the final whistle because this is what this is, this is the final 10 minutes and we can still win this and go through anyone who hangs their head and gives up clearly don't remember half of these situations we've been in similar like this and come out better!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Uwes Grandad said:
Any one know how sales are going at £35 s pop?

If City fan's give up just because there's a 75% chance of us getting dumped out then those who give up to go just because of this reason should think twice before accusing the team of giving up before the final whistle because this is what this is, this is the final 10 minutes and we can still win this and go through anyone who hangs their head and gives up clearly don't remember half of these situations we've been in similar like this and come out better!!

Totally agree. Top post

Bought my ticket(s) for this one before tonight's match & was planning on going; win, lose or draw tonight...

Nothing could ever change mind and make me not want to go, so I will be there for a great game and to hopefully soak up an atmosphere that is akin to the Hamburg game.

CTID!!!

All day sesh at the German markets with the Bayern fans it should be rocking in the town centre, then off to the match, I think we will do it but it's going to be nerve racking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.