Going Retro for Final

CtidBlueMooner

Realise we're still 19 days away but important to sort out wardrobe in advance. So I've decided to wear 1989 Home shirt as it's the oldest shirt that's still standing.
Anyone else going retro ?

I won't be able to breathe if i tried getting into me 1989 shirt, so i'm afraid its the extra large shirt of today, unfortunately i don't think the 19day diet would make it.

I wore my Kappa '99 home shirt for the semi, partially because I wore it last time we played at Wembley and we won, but also to give me perspective on how far we've come since then should things not go well! May adopt the same strategy for the Final!

If I could get a ticket and go I would dig out the 1981 centenary cup final shirt with the C of A on it, whether it would fit me or not that is another problem.

I had my wembley 99 shirt with me on Semi Final day for the same reason as the poster a couple posts above. Only difference is i couldnt wear mine because i have never washed it since that day. The smell of old wembley success still remains, oh and a few beer stains

CtidBlueMooner said:
Realise we're still 19 days away but important to sort out wardrobe in advance. So I've decided to wear 1989 Home shirt as it's the oldest shirt that's still standing.
Anyone else going retro ?

i`d love to wear my 1981 final shirt, but with the weight ive put on, ive got more chance of getting cheryl coles round to mine for a game of hide the sausage. :(

i kne albert davy said:
I won't be able to breathe if i tried getting into me 1989 shirt, so i'm afraid its the extra large shirt of today, unfortunately i don't think the 19day diet would make it.

I'm pleased to know someone else has the same problem. If I could get into my 1989 shirt I'd wear it every game. Got into my '99 play off final shirt last year but only because I accidentally bought one too big for me at the time.

i'll be in this seasons home shirt with the magicians name and number on the back!!

SILVA

wish i still had some of me old shirts, but stupidly i used them as work shirts when i got the new one's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.