Going Retro for Final

r.soleofsalford said:
CtidBlueMooner said:
Realise we're still 19 days away but important to sort out wardrobe in advance. So I've decided to wear 1989 Home shirt as it's the oldest shirt that's still standing.
Anyone else going retro ?

i`d love to wear my 1981 final shirt, but with the weight ive put on, ive got more chance of getting cheryl coles round to mine for a game of hide the sausage. :(
WHAT size is your 81 shirt would you be willing to sell it?

de niro said:
blue home shirt but 100% defo is my neil young scarf, been with me since the leicester game.
Same here re the scarf. It's been to every cup game home and away. Took it to the semi in a bag because I didn't want to wear any red. Has to go to the final.

CtidBlueMooner said:
Realise we're still 19 days away but important to sort out wardrobe in advance. So I've decided to wear 1989 Home shirt as it's the oldest shirt that's still standing.
why would you wear something old. wouldnt you want to look nice for celebrations after the game

theevilweasel said:
I'll be wearing exactly the same gear as the semi - even the same undercrackers

This!!

And I'll be making everyone sit in the same seats on the coach as well, and we'll be stopping at the same services and drinking in the same boozers as well!!!!!

CtidBlueMooner said:

Very much considering the black/red striped number..........make me stand out on TV too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.