Going to City Store this weekend (at Ground)

You know what I mean,so it isn't a moan,but fucking rammed it is,and one to avoid for me on match days,and for your info I couldn't give a flying fuck if you have found the queuing system well organised

Always someone putting their two penneth in were it's not needed

You certainly did - so I added my thoughts. Positives are very much needed on this forum

[Q
You certainly did - so I added my thoughts. Positives are very much needed on this forum

Avoid the shop - support the local pubs.

Personally, I think the Grove is a classy pub compared to others. I've always found the queuing system to be we'll organised. The tills are well staffed & queues move quickly. But there's always something for some people to moan about so I just enjoy the beer.

And you get a couple of pint for the price of a City key ring.

Will you be singing the praises of the Ticket Office and the PR set up in your drive for positives in this forum?

[Q

Avoid the shop - support the local pubs.

Personally, I think the Grove is a classy pub compared to others. I've always found the queuing system to be we'll organised. The tills are well staffed & queues move quickly. But there's always something for some people to moan about so I just enjoy the beer.

And you get a couple of pint for the price of a City key ring.

Will you be singing the praises of the Ticket Office and the PR set up in your drive for positives in this forum?

I really was being quite light hearted about this. Let's just agree that this exchange is a bit over the top now. Enjoy your pub

I went on Sunday to get my dad something for his birthday. Thought it would be quiet at 11.30 on a Sunday morning.....but nope, manic.

Struggled to get the top I wanted in my dads size ......so decided on a gift voucher .....until I was told I couldn't have one as they had ones with the old crest on (which they wouldn't issue)

Anyway didn't come away empty handed, managed to find myself something nice (and not the home top monstrosity)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.