Going To Florida, PLEASE READ!!!

Skashion said:
Ha, the Americans think they can pass judgement on British drivers. Over there they barely have a fucking driving test.

Nothing could ever compare to "Great" Britain, right? Must have named it themselves, I guess.

Camo Bentley said:
Skashion said:
Ha, the Americans think they can pass judgement on British drivers. Over there they barely have a fucking driving test.

Nothing could ever compare to "Great" Britain, right? Must have named it themselves, I guess.

Kinda like whoever named the U.S.A. Hardly the United states of North, south and Central America is it?

Camo Bentley said:
Skashion said:

Is this place infested with dickheads tonight or what?

Read the history books shitkicker.

Lavinda Past said:
Camo Bentley said:
Skashion said:

Always thought you were Asian?

johnmc said:
Lavinda Past said:
Camo Bentley said:

Always thought you were Asian?

Bwaaahahahaha!

No - you're probably thinking of Aslan from the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

I hate to spoil a bun fight but you are actually aware Great Britain is so named on a geographical basis and neither historical nor political considerations have any bearing on the title?
In fact, technically, there is no country named Great Britain.

Although there is a United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.