Going to see the doctor

Lancet Fluke

I have a fair idea that I'm going to regret starting this thread but sod it. I'm off to see the doc in a bit and given the nature of my visit I think it's almost certain he's going to stick his finger up my arse. I've been fortunate to avoid such an appointment thus far in my life but I can't say that I'm looking forward to it to say the least. So has anyone here been through it and just how bad is it? What's the etiquette, is it ok to crack jokes about the situation to break the awkwardness or is it better to stay in absolute silence? Is there anything I need to know in advance to prepare me for the ordeal?

Dont worry about it.

Just make sure you have a pull before you go - you wouldn't want to get aroused as they're doing it would you?

Just think of it as a reverse dump. Unless you've got some freak doing it, his finger isn't anywhere near as wide as some of the king richards you've turned out.

With a bit of luck it'll be a lady doctor with long red fingers nails, in a white coat with her hair tied back and lush red lipstick. (see paragraph two and decide if that'd be neccessary)

Uncomfortable but if it saves your life so what. I just let them get on with it and remind myself that to them is all in a day's work and they will have carried out plenty of examinations.

Lancet Fluke said:
I have a fair idea that I'm going to regret starting this thread but sod it. I'm off to see the doc in a bit and given the nature of my visit I think it's almost certain he's going to stick his finger up my arse. I've been fortunate to avoid such an appointment thus far in my life but I can't say that I'm looking forward to it to say the least. So has anyone here been through it and just how bad is it? What's the etiquette, is it ok to crack jokes about the situation to break the awkwardness or is it better to stay in absolute silence? Is there anything I need to know in advance to prepare me for the ordeal?

It seems you have started the jokes yourself.

ChrisNUFC said:
I think it's customary to leave a small gift up there for them. you know to show you appreciate them.
I'm desperately trying to avoid that but fairly typically my body is currently having a laugh at my expense. I suspect he may get a nasty surprise. I'm sure it will improve his Friday afternoon no end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.