Going to the Milan vs. Chelsea game...

yankblue

Later today, I'm off to Baltimore to watch the AC Milan vs. Chelsea game.

So, Me + John Terry in the same place. Coincidence? I think not!

Who thinks I should rush the field and politely give Mr. Terry some reasons to join the club? All while dodging the security guards of course.

Maybe sneak in to the locker rooms at half time?

throw him a city shirt and ask him to put it on,see how he looks for future press photos :)

A guy I know was in the states and went to the Chelsea v Inter game and reckoned he spoke to JT briefly. Said to JT "please stay with us JT" and JT allegedly replied "I'm not going anywhere".

With that though he ran off, so who knows!!

CFCnibs said:
A guy I know was in the states and went to the Chelsea v Inter game and reckoned he spoke to JT briefly. Said to JT "please stay with us JT" and JT allegedly replied "I'm not going anywhere".

I was thinking about getting a Terry Chelsea kit, put a big X on the back, and boo and cuss him every time he gets the ball. Maybe bring a big sign that says "F*** You Terry" with a big Chelsea logo on it. I bet it would work...

CFCnibs said:

Of course he did! obviously speak to your mate rather than his own team about his future!

Close the door on the way out

yankblue said:
Later today, I'm off to Baltimore to watch the AC Milan vs. Chelsea game.

So, Me + John Terry in the same place. Coincidence? I think not!

Who thinks I should rush the field and politely give Mr. Terry some reasons to join the club? All while dodging the security guards of course.

Maybe sneak in to the locker rooms at half time?
my oldest lad is also going he is on a football tour with his school, i told him to see if he could get near the players and ask JT what his plans are
do you trhink he will tell him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.