Going Vegas - best places to book?

Cheers for all the links, will be looking through them all later on. One thing I've noticed is that 95% of places I look at online to book the holiday, its alwasy non-direct flights. Is this the norm? Is there anywhere you're aware of that we can fly direct. I dont mind flying from darn sarf.

TINY said:
Cheers for all the links, will be looking through them all later on. One thing I've noticed is that 95% of places I look at online to book the holiday, its alwasy non-direct flights. Is this the norm? Is there anywhere you're aware of that we can fly direct. I dont mind flying from darn sarf.
Most places will require you to stop for a short while. I'm going to Vegas in November and I've got a couple of hours in Philadelphia airport on both journeys. I don't have too much of a problem with that as it's not a long wait.

TINY said:
Virgin fly direct to Vegas from Gatwick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.