GOLD league winners patches

the-ecstacy-of-eight

Team supported
CITY
All I want to know is, does anybody know where I can get my hands on a couple of these patches? I remember from 11/12 that I bought them off some random website that somebody on here knew about....

Can anybody help (?) as I've searched t'internet and I'm getting nowhere

(Don't know if this is where I should ask this question so MODS you can move it to a more appropriate place if you need to)

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
All I want to know is, does anybody know where I can get my hands on a couple of these patches? I remember from 11/12 that I bought them off some random website that somebody on here knew about....

(Don't know if this is where I should ask this question so MODS you can move it to a more appropriate place if you need to)
If you are after the bigger player size badges the Nike store do them in Manchester at £5 EACH on the shirt .I was going to get mine done but thought £10 was too much and walked out.
If you just want the badges they are on e bay for about £8 and aliexpress for about £3 for player size but then you have the problem of getting them on the shirt .
I ended up taking my shirt in the city store and having the smaller badges put on for £5

You'll soon be able to have 4 of me as they are falling off both the kids new shirts after one wash!

Farmer Blue said:
You'll soon be able to have 4 of me as they are falling off both the kids new shirts after one wash!

I read* that Nike weren't able to test the washing instructions with the new shirt/Gold champions badges combination because Warrior had already purchased the entire stock of badges in December!

In seriousness, take them back to the shop - just don't mention the words "tumble" and "dryer"** at any stage! :)

*read/made up - same thing really. :)

** unless you are talking about the weather and rolling about in some hay (or other non white-good based tom foolery) :)

Liverpool club shop

I bought a pair off e bay not long after we won it but try as hard as I have they keep coming off. got the new shirt now with badges no problems yet.

Thanks for the advice everyone, much appreciated... but I don't want them on a shirt, I just want the badges. Looks like I'm searching on e-bay then.

Gingers Dad said:

Liverpool club shop

Like It :) CHAMPIONEES!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.