Good for her

rushts said:
I've never had a problem wearing my brownies uniform on our street. A few funny looks but no mither.
God I've missed you.

Any pics?

rushts said:
dronefromsector7g said:
rushts said:
I've never had a problem wearing my brownies uniform on our street. A few funny looks but no mither.
God I've missed you.

Any pics?

Yes mate, but my Laptop is being fixed at PC World, when i get it back i'll send you them ;-)
Before or after your stint in Strangeways?

bluemanc said:
To have to ask the girl not to wear the uniform is beyond belief,i never thought i'd hear of that happening.
The uniform of my armed forces should be able to be worn on our streets without a problem.

Imagine someone saying it's not safe to wear a Burkah in public?

urmston said:
I've never understood why military people wear their work clothes when they are not at work.

You don't see deep sea divers, footballers, judges, nurses, policemen, firemen, surgeons or even most factory workers and office workers wearing their work clothes when they aren't at work so why do soldiers do it?

I agree mate. I work in construction but I'm so ashamed by my looks that I dress like a **** to drive to and from work.
How exactly do office workers dress on their way to and from work? Maybe I could add a couple of hours to my wife's day for her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.