Good Friday

squirtyflower said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Beef stuffed in lamb stuffed in pork stuffed in chicken stuffed in goose stuffed in rhino stuffed in elephant stuffed in whale stuffed in dipledocus
where did you get the diplodocus from?

was it overcooked?
Popped over to Jurrasic Park this morning, still cooking, another 40 mins and it should be spot on<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:27 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Beef stuffed in lamb stuffed in pork stuffed in chicken stuffed in goose stuffed in rhino stuffed in elephant stuffed in whale stuffed in dipledocus

was it overcooked?
Popped over to Jurrasic Park this morning, still cooking, another 40 mins and it should be spot on

BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

was it overcooked?
Popped over to Jurrasic Park this morning, still cooking, another 40 mins and it should be spot on

-- Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:27 pm --

squirtyflower said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

was it overcooked?
Are those raptors still running about eating everything, bet they didnt have salmon

blue underpants said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:

was it overcooked?

squirtyflower said:

was it overcooked?
Are those raptors still running about eating everything, bet they didnt have salmon

y8etaty6.jpg

I don't run!

blue underpants said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:

was it overcooked?

squirtyflower said:

was it overcooked?
Yeah i had to knock a couple out with a flying headbutt. They had Salmon but good friday is crazy meat day in my household

For me it involves 3 meals without a single hint of meat.

Use to love it when I worked in the bar because they don't open until 5 over here and last orders at 10. Nice wee easy shift.

ob said:
Met ex for coffee to get some money she owes me, then came home and planted seeds for loads of veg I'm hoping to grow this year. Just starting to make roast dinner now

What have you planted ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.