Good Luck Brighton ....

yatesy94 said:
This man *cough* "freeloader" is a joke. Going out on loan again, but this time down to the Championship when he could easily slot straight into any mid/bottom table side in the Premier League. The sooner players like this and RSC etc leave the better.

Yeah Wayne. Take that massive paycut because a bunch of knobheads on a message board want you to!

You work as a lawyer and earn 10,000 a week, you have a contract saying you earn 10,000 a week for 4 years and after 3 of those years the company you work for want you to go and work for another company for 2000 a week ....do you stay where you are or do you leave ...... I would love for him to have left on a permenant deal but you can understand why Bridge is doing what he is doing ........

Daz_Blue said:
You work as a lawyer and earn 10,000 a week, you have a contract saying you earn 10,000 a week for 4 years and after 3 of those years the company you work for want you to go and work for another company for 2000 a week ....do you stay where you are or do you leave ...... I would love for him to have left on a permenant deal but you can understand why Bridge is doing what he is doing ........

Yes but the company he's in is offering him no cases and the new company promises to give him all the big cases.

If you aren't desperate for the money and lets face it Wayne isn't, the money is less important plus he has a pop star girlfriend who will be raking it in as well so they aren't gonna end up homeless anytime soon. So why not go somewhere where your going to be appreciated more and actually get to do your job instead of doing fuck all?

Daz_Blue said:

What about professional pride & the desire to play?

taggeddogga said:
there must be a bloody good golf course in brighton if wayne bridge is going there!

East Brighton and Devils Dyke are ok...Or Singing Hills just outside Brighton..

He will be more than happy.

Thank fuck for that. I can't blame the guy for seeing out his contract we happily offered him, but I'm relieved that his time with us is as good as over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.