Good luck tomorrow mooners!!

mcfcliam said:
Shafter said:
Haha cheers mate.......but the webbed feet are more popular nowadays you know!!

Mat, i bloody well wished that fuller was English because as annoying as he is he'd still be better than the shower of shite we have in Rooney at the moment.

Nice one anyway mooners.........until the end of this month when you visit the brit lol ;-)

Oh yeah, 27th Nov..

Can't wait to be herded around Stoke by Staffordshire's finest!

ARF!

Sneak in early doors liam......10 am or so on train and i'll take you to some of the finest boozers in longton. Bring your mates down and we'll have a laugh, the lads don't bite around here but you might just have to adjust to a bit of incest for an hour or so ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 am --<br /><br />
kimbo said:
The harvester is nice, hmmm surf and turf i can smell them ribs.

Ahh something tells me youve been there before kimbo ;-)

Shafter said:
mcfcliam said:
Oh yeah, 27th Nov..

ARF!

Sneak in early doors liam......10 am or so on train and i'll take you to some of the finest boozers in longton. Bring your mates down and we'll have a laugh, the lads don't bite around here but you might just have to adjust to a bit of incest for an hour or so ;-)

Apart from your 2 kids of course...

Shafter said:
mcfcliam said:
Oh yeah, 27th Nov..

ARF!

Sneak in early doors liam......10 am or so on train and i'll take you to some of the finest boozers in longton. Bring your mates down and we'll have a laugh, the lads don't bite around here but you might just have to adjust to a bit of incest for an hour or so ;-)

-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 am --

kimbo said:
The harvester is nice, hmmm surf and turf i can smell them ribs.

Ahh something tells me youve been there before kimbo ;-)
Certainly have, get there early for free parking.

Shafter said:
I'm a happy little bastard at the moment, just got home from the game but for a brief spell in the second half i thought those dirty little brummie bastards were going to inflict even more misery upon us! Fully deserved it thought and what a strike by fuller ;-)

Anyhows, i hope you fooking pulverise those horrible shitty shit-stabbers tomorrow night. Cheers!

Up the potters!

Cheers Shafter's. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.