Good luck Uwe

What about filling the away end at one of these games, and just sing Uwe's name all game?

- Huddersfield
- Rochdale (sorry Garrinchas, just read your post)
- Bury

At least one of these won't clash.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFwxa9ztlwA&feature=related[/youtube]

You can wish him luck in person if you would like to, as Uwe is a guest, along with Bernard Halford at the Prestwich & Whitefield branch tomorrow

Heaton park social club, wed 15th at 8.00pm

Guests: Uwe Rosler, Bernard Halford and they are bringing along a special shiney guest.

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
Good luck to Uwe. I used to live up the road from Griffin Park many years ago, been there many times. Was a great wee ground in the 90's, a pub on each corner !

this bit of news almost tops the FA Cup win for me.

Grew up near Griffin Park before I ventured up north and now back in Brentford.

And yes there still is a pub on each corner of the ground! Would definitely urge anyone who is London town to show your support to Uwe and the Bees down at Griffin Park - the football is awful, but the drinking banter before and afterwards makes up for it.

Attendence isn't great (so all the more the merrier) and the locals will be suspicious of Uwe's managerial credentials in Norway, plus it never goes down well when you've just sacked the manager who used to be a Brentford player legend in Nicky Forster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.