Good Morning Fellow Blues, How Are You Feeling?

Pretty well — I am waking up late in Eugene, Oregon having just seen Noel Gallagher last night outside Portland with my kid who goes to school up here. NG had a City flag and a Pep cut-out complete with scarf on stage and put on a good show. Wonder how he enjoyed waking up at 7 am Pacific time to watch the final yesterday!

Just got back to Chez Harri around 15 minutes ago. Tired, and with a very pink head. But happy as a pig in shit. Money well spent, even if it was a fair bit for a weekend in that there Landan Tahn.

Having such a good day, watching from yesterday with a few blues from Moray in Scotland and didn't really get a chance to drink it in. Today savouring everything with a few beers and a few days off work...thank you City for making almost every work week this season bearable !! Finish strong and it will be unbelievable...come on you blue boys !!

Got home at 11 with a kebab I’d picked up on the way. Wolfed that down with a beer whilst watching the highlights and then straight off to bed. Woke up this morning feeling like I’d been hit but a bus. Wouldn’t mind but I didn’t even drink yesterday as I drove. Only had the one at Wealdstone before heading over.

After a long day of singing, drinking, and celebrating City beating the Rags in the FA Cup final, I traveled back to Manchester today, got home (fed the Cats) and headed straight into the garden to relax in the warm weather and to drink some more Proper Job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.