Good morning from the UAE

sput the wonder pig said:
meldrew said:
Ajay said:
podgy_rodge said:
ss... "reoprts out of italy suggest the ball is now in kakas court as asc milan are willing to accept due to the sheer amount of money offerd by man city"
lets hope its true:)

It's true....

So AC have accepted Ajay?

no .. AC turned AJAY down.. they didnt offer bluemoon enough

There isn't enough money in the world for me to leave Bluemoon :)

or maybe.....

Ajay said:
meldrew said:
Ajay said:
podgy_rodge said:
ss... "reoprts out of italy suggest the ball is now in kakas court as asc milan are willing to accept due to the sheer amount of money offerd by man city"

It's true....

So AC have accepted Ajay?

They accepted in principal yesterday, there are major club implications involved hence the decision will inevitably be Kaka's but the news will come from the club itself.

Excellent news Ajay, with regards to Kaka speaking to Robinho, Cook, Hughes and the chairman, whats the feeling at the moment with regards to him accepting?

Ajay said:
podgy_rodge said:

It's true....
If the player is concerned with being labeled someone who follows money,then this is good news ,as he has felt he was loyal to milan.He hasn;t asked to go so he can;t be labeled..All I hope now is selling the idea of winning a trophy at a club with great support,great history,but no trophy for 33 years..For the gen sportsman it must mean more than being part of a "trophy convayer belt type team".To make history before he finnishes playing.If that was me it;d be too tempting.

Ajay said:
Seriously guys, I am out for at least an hour now - apparently I have a day job and must join this telephone conference meeting :(

You mean you have a life outside of Bluemoon??

How exactly do you manage it?

Seriously, I would like to know, as I should have been in Uni two hours ago, and have an assignment to finish by Monday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.