Good morning from the UAE

Totally off the point but I was thinking on my dinner with regards to his squad number, if he signs of course!

Now just think about it for a moment I'm not a wum or a rag far from it!

Give him the number 33! Have him come out in his press conference and say something along the lines of...The club has struggled for years, the number 33 is a symbol of how many years we have struggled and also the number our neighbours gloat about our downfall week after week. The number is a symbol for myself and others who join me, this number will help spur us on and we will bring glory to Manchester City Football Club.

Thoughts?

meldrew said:
Totally off the point but I was thinking on my dinner with regards to his squad number, if he signs of course!

Give him the number 33! Have him come out in his press conference and say something along the lines of...The club has struggled for years, the number 33 is a symbol of how many years we have struggled and also the number our neighbours gloat about our downfall week after week. The number is a symbol for myself and others who join me, this number will help spur us on and we will bring glory to Manchester City Football Club.

Thoughts?

And what about Kompany? ;)

Vonk's Konk said:
Something to Que Sera sera would work.

Starting Oh, kaka, kaka.

Can't think of any other lines at the mo.

This was done earlier.

coops said:
we gotta sing the kaka song on Sat for the chairman show him how much we want him:

theres only one abu dhabi
only one abu dhabi
if you fill up your car
we will be buying kaka
walking in a city wonderland

meldrew said:

Thoughts?

There are a 100million reasons why he should get the number 100 shirt :)

..... if he does sign (which I do doubt - if only to save myself the despair if he decides to stay with Milan :( )

Im proud that City are pursuing the worlds best players (at worst, Kaka is the 3rd best IMO).

Its slightly off topic but hey ho!

COME ON CITY!

Spindash said:
meldrew said:

Thoughts?

And what about Kompany? ;)

Haha I didn't think about that, got caught up in the moment I'm afraid!

Ajay said:
Seriously guys, I am out for at least an hour now - apparently I have a day job and must join this telephone conference meeting :(

Ajay do you have any idea what the wages on offer are ?

is it really 500k a week ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.