Good morning from the UAE

Just heard graham hunter confirm that city have been in talks with milan and kaka for last 5 or 6 weeks and he also said that Robinho has all ready told team mates kaka is coming. Don't shoot me only what i heard.

lastmanback said:
Just heard graham hunter confirm that city have been in talks with milan and kaka for last 5 or 6 weeks and he also said that Robinho has all ready told team mates kaka is coming. Don't shoot me only what i heard.
wheres this frm?

Tshirt_Template_BLACKcopy.jpg

Anyone want to buy one ha ha ha Everyone in COMS wearing one.

Ireland_for_pm said:
lastmanback said:
wheres this frm?

Apparently it is on the Newstalk podcast, I have not listened to it myself but a few people have said he confirms it is happening!

Oh and apparently he also states that Hughes has 240 million euros to spend in Jan!

OrigamiNinja said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
lastmanback said:
wheres this frm?

Apparently it is on the Newstalk podcast, I have not listened to it myself but a few people have said he confirms it is happening!

Oh and apparently he also states that Hughes has 240 million euros to spend in Jan!
this. I was listening but i can't find a link. But hunter reckons Robinho has told everyone this morning kaka is coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.