good news & bad news

Sorry to hear that fella, but since money is soon to be tight, how much for the ticket?
;-)

Good luck though blue. I'm sure something will turn up. I get the feeling the economy is turning a corner.

Unlucky mate on losing your job, best of luck finding a new one. Least you got a bit of good news with a ticket.

give-go said:
good news just got a ticket for sundays derby & bad news just got told today going to be made redundant in november after 9 years service

Fujitsu by any chance ?

give-go said:
good news just got a ticket for sundays derby & bad news just got told today going to be made redundant in november after 9 years service
I'm in the same boat, only without a derby ticket, so stop your fucking bellyaching......all the best mate.

Enjoy the game and forget everthing else !!!With a bit of luck you will have something to shout about !! Know how you feel about the redundancy bit,I was the same last week after 19 years of being their.Worst part is ive got to try and claim it off the government!!! Great

well you sound worse off than me will enjoy the game
leruzin said:
Enjoy the game and forget everthing else !!!With a bit of luck you will have something to shout about !! Know how you feel about the redundancy bit,I was the same last week after 19 years of being their.Worst part is ive got to try and claim it off the government!!! Great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.