Good news: City ready to spend big again

Where the hell i wrote i prefer Falcao from Bony ????
I don t like Bony i wouldn t sign Falcao either (But Falcao in the world football is a proven one)
I wrote a line up for next year ...write yours and leave me alone ...

Where the hell i wrote i prefer Falcao from Bony ????
I don t like Bony i wouldn t sign Falcao either (But Falcao in the world football is a proven one)
I wrote a line up for next year ...write yours and leave me alone ...

Stop slagging off our players when you obviously know fuck all about them and people will leave you alone, it's simple really.

Βy the way whose the more ragish ? Me that I stand for players like Toure , Dzeko and Milner or the ones that welcome players like Bony

Walcott has the potential to be a World class player ...He is playing on the top level since he was a kid ...he is super fast ...he is a good scorer...he can play well both as a winger and as striker.
Bony needs a whole team to work a give him the ball around the penalty area to score...outside this area he is uselless. Can t you see it ?

Have you noticed when he has played how Joe pings it up to him, and he stops it dead - actually controls it (doesn't bounce off him) and plays it off (that's outside the penalty area by the way), good old fashioned hold-up play, or wins the header... giving us yet another dimension to our team. He is actually very good at controlling the ball, laying it off, heading the ball, and even scoring :) far from useless, in fact apart from Sergio he's probably our only striker that actually has all these attributes. Do you actually watch us play in real life, or just on FIFA?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.