Good news for U.S. Premier League fans

MCFCinUSA said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great news :)

don't get too carried away - we end up with American commentators, and you know what that means...

;o)

I must admit, when they start going on about the ''offence'' rather than defence it does get me going..... and ''shut outs'' instead of a clean sheet too ha ha

NBC bought the XFINITY cable and broadband provider last year. I happened to switch to ATT U-Verse, which is their main competitor now because of the ATT Broadband and iPhone combo, so of course ATT U-Verse customers will NOT be getting the streams, etc...

Twats!

Even the fucking telly is being ruled by a small oligopoly. Nearly ALL the supposed "cable networks" are owned by or are "sister networks" with the big 4 (ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox), so you are beholden to them for your TV SERVICE, much like SKY rules the roost in the UK.

So let me get this right. People who live in a foreign country, thousands of miles away, get to watch the Premier League for free, whilst we have to pay Sky £60 per month or whatever. Fucking brilliant.

Stuuuuuu said:
So let me get this right. People who live in a foreign country, thousands of miles away, get to watch the Premier League for free, whilst we have to pay Sky £60 per month or whatever. Fucking brilliant.

Remember we are the land of the free.. (soccer)

Only 20 games would be on free over the air Tv. So its not as bad as it sounds. Only the late Saturday kick off.

As an aside, does anyne know who holds the rights to the Fa Cup and European matches??? Oh thats in America that is.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.