Good old `arry !!!

oakiecokie

Why do some of these young players have to be so angry with the world?’ asked Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp last night. ‘They’re getting hundreds of thousands of pounds to play.’

`arry !!!
Respect at last to you !!!
Wanker yourself but at least you`ve hit the nail on the head.

and we all know who he's talking about dont we?

Hes spot on if you ask me.

Yeah, 'Arry belongs to a generation which was brought up where yer 'ad nowt, an' if yer wanted it, it meant a sacrifice, doin' without, or savin' for it. These days there's a notion that if yer alive yer entitled to it. (Whatever it is!)

Bobby Robson was sometimes in despair as to how yer made a millionaire footballer sweat. Once there were win bonuses that nigh on put a substantial slice into yer pay packet. Win, or lose, these days yer get a sheikh's ransom just fer breathin' fresh air.

"why do some of these managers have to fiddle and cheat the tax-man..they are getting well paid as premier league managers as it is,not to mention the generous but secretive cuts they get from player transfer fees.."

Never heard so much shit. Anyone who thinks the money compensates for everything is crazy. Sure the money can make you solvent and take away the day to day worries of the ordinary working bloke. It wont do much for your emotions or a troubled state of mind though. If Redknapp is talking about those who moan and whinge about trivial things then I can understand it. To make such a sweeping statement is playing to the populist vote and quite simply bullshit.

dennishasdoneit said:
"why do some of these managers have to fiddle and cheat the tax-man..they are getting well paid as premier league managers as it is,not to mention the generous but secretive cuts they get from player transfer fees.."

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Opppsssssssss.Should add ALLEDGEDLY at the moment !!

i listened to redknapp and redknapp junior slating ballo the other week on sky, who the eck do they think they are, they should not be commenting on their rivals players, as soon as they had finished with ballo they switch to senior telling the whole world what wonderful son he had all the time panning on on juniors face, well senior, if your son had not been born with a silver spoon maybe he would not be so squeeky clean,it was cringworthy to the extreme?

oakiecokie said:
Why do some of these young players have to be so angry with the world?’ asked Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp last night. ‘They’re getting hundreds of thousands of pounds to play.’

`arry !!!
Respect at last to you !!!
Wanker yourself but at least you`ve hit the nail on the head.

Harry has a hell of a lot of things to say, but d'you know what? he's right with probably 75% of it. He's gonna talk some bollocks at times with the amount of stuff he talks about but i reckon the abuse he gets on here is mostly unwarranted. He was the only manager to come out and blast FIFA/UEFA for the international friendly game in the week leading up to the start of the Prem season. It was along the lines of "who the hell are these people? what planet are they on to think this is a good idea? we've only just got some players back a week from a world cup rest and they're off already! it's a joke!"<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 am --<br /><br />
mancunial said:
i listened to redknapp and redknapp junior slating ballo the other week on sky, who the eck do they think they are, they should not be commenting on their rivals players, as soon as they had finished with ballo they switch to senior telling the whole world what wonderful son he had all the time panning on on juniors face, well senior, if your son had not been born with a silver spoon maybe he would not be so squeeky clean,it was cringworthy to the extreme?

We were all doing it as well. He's our own player. Of course he's gonna get dogs off people not connected to City.

I actually don't like Jamie at all. I think he's a complete dick who makes shit up as he goes along!
Before the game against Switzerland in Sept:
"i don't know how or why Jolean Lescott has got a starting place in this England side, he's not started a single game for City yet this season!"
He'd started every game at LB (apart from the first game at Spurs) for us at the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.