Good old `arry !!!

yeah , 'arrys right alright .....

i don't know how half these spoilt superstsrs would go on if they had to get a proper job , and be up at six in the morning ......

they still wouldn't smile though , because they'd be too fuckin' tired too!

stimo said:
dont mind 'arry to be honest, theres bigger wankers in the world. plus hes a brilliant manager

He,s a" brilliant manager" of the english media-how else do you explain someone on bail for cheating the public revenue-ie tax fiddles-being fawned over by all and sundry?

As a football team manager,his soundbites and card dealership quotes overlook the fact that in over 30 years of management he has an fa cup and a single top 4 finish to shout about.

You have to hand it to old harry tho-wants to manage his country and do his patriotic duty,but doesn,t want to abide by his country,s tax law.

you coudn.t make it up.

stimo said:
dont mind 'arry to be honest, theres bigger wankers in the world. plus hes a brilliant manager whose just crashed out of the chumps league and wont get there next season but manicini is a clueless twat who will be there and has a semi final to look forward to

fixed

I agree with Arry about youngsters using profanities the second a camera appears in front of their face. Disgraceful.

I also agree that he isn't a wheeler dealer, he's a fackin football manager.

So fack off!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.