Good players in bad teams.

Of all of them in any team below CL places (because I can't be bothered determining what a 'bad' team is), Suarez would probably offer the most to us. For some games whoever said Shane Long really isn't a terrible shout either. Sometimes we need someone quick who will just boot the fucking ball when given the chance.

Tettey
Tabb

I've been impressed with both so far, admittedly I've not seen a lot of either.

Cabaye is the obvious one, that I think hasn't been mentioned yet. I don't think there's any coincidence in the correlation in his availability and Newcastle's results.

Petric - Fulham
Davies - Bolton
Brunt, Dorrans - WBA
Sterling, Suarez - Liverpool
Tiote, Cabaye, Ba, Krul - Not saying N'castle are a poor team, but these players are CL quality easily.

So far not seen any names that I believe would improve the squad.
We are in the market for top quality and you will be hard pushed to find too many that are not with top teams already.

Generally i would say that Players falling into the category of good players in bad teams tend to be either promising youngsters or those winding down a career. Neither of which really meets our current requirements of players that can be impactful straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.