Good/positive news thread

I'm glad you lot are happy i'v got fucking toothache!

I fancy us against Arsenal though so its not all doom and gloom and lets not forget that we also dicked CFC and AFC at home and spuds also got beat by the rags at home.

supermankrypton said:
Enjoying third bottle of Henry Weston's Vintage 2009 Cider and a few more to go! And at 8.2%, it doesn't pull any punches...
Respect !

The scum will be up for it against tottenham seeing as they still have a shot at the title, and we should have a chance against arsenal seeing as they have very little to play for now, they've got no chance at even getting second.

We had KFC.

Positives: 2 season's ago under Sven we started off on a flyer but by Christmas, normal service was resumed and we fell by the wayside. Last year we struggled up to New Year and then gathered momentum but just couldn't quite get 6th in the end. This year - we've been in the mix all the way through (even with the draws) and we're still in contention now.

I remember how bad it was watching City under Stuart Pearce when all we did was hoof the ball about. I would never have imagined that in 4 years time we would be competing for 4th place with just 4 games to go - now that's something to cheer about.

Keep the faith, we're improving each season and we WILL get there in the end!

Our dogs were really pleased to see us back from the match even though we lost - here's the youngest

rwqqfl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.