Good striker short of being excellent team

pm01625

I really think that if we add one or two quality strikers we will be a top team. If you think how we did when bellamy was playing we looked like a quality side. We have a loads of class midfielders and if we can just add a couple of goalscorer i am really confident for next year. Also a decent centreback would'nt go a miss.
what do u think?

Here ,Here....Oh i sound like a government minister ...can anyone pay my bills...oh and i could do with a new barbecue for weekend..

We are a whole back four, 3 midfielders, 2 strikers and a manager away from being an excellent team.

pm01625 said:
I really think that if we add one or two quality strikers we will be a top team. If you think how we did when bellamy was playing we looked like a quality side. We have a loads of class midfielders and if we can just add a couple of goalscorer i am really confident for next year. Also a decent centreback would'nt go a miss.
what do u think?
we did have bellers when we lost to stoke away this is the sort of thing we need to overcome next season, during that game there was a lack of creativity and we were playing vs 10 most of the game

Immaculate Pasta said:
We are a whole back four, 3 midfielders, 2 strikers and a manager away from being an excellent team.

I take it the exceptions are Robinho and Ireland?

We are a striker or two away from being a decent team. We are a new back 4, more dept in midfield and a few better strikers away from being an excellent side.

We don't have enough quality as yet - this summer is the big one. If we don't sign enough top quality then might as well not sign any (obviously that makes no sense but what I mean is that unless we get all the positions to have 2 top quality player then we'll falter and our best players, like Robinho and Ireland, may get lured away to our competitors).

svennis pennis said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I take it the exceptions are Robinho and Ireland?

and Given plus maybe Centre Back Kompany at a push, definatley not Midfield Kompany.

It's our defence that concerns me the most, as it did under Sven (but for some reason, the poor perforamnce that season has been forgotten, even to the point it's lauded!). Ned is the only one safe for me. All of the rest may seek employment elsewhere / prepare for squad duty. Far too many unforced errors on a continual basis. Limited skill-set. Poor concentration. Add nothing to the attack, either from open play, or from set-pieces.

Brucie Bonus said:
It's our defence that concerns me the most, as it did under Sven (but for some reason, the poor perforamnce that season has been forgotten, even to the point it's lauded!). Ned is the only one safe for me. All of the rest may seek employment elsewhere / prepare for squad duty. Far too many unforced errors on a continual basis. Limited skill-set. Poor concentration. Add nothing to the attack, either from open play, or from set-pieces.

I am in agreement with BB, Ned should be the only safe one when the time comes, the rest have made too many mistakes to be reliable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.