good while it lasted

SingBlueSilva said:
Long time fans have had to deal with relegation; this is a dogfight for 1st place FFS! And the season's not even OVER. Stranger things have happened.

Sure this hurts, but there's still hope. Thank goodness the team doesn't think like you OP.
maybe disappointment speaking, but more likely a rag.

It's a war at the Britannia. Always is, and we went there weakened. Utd will have their difficult moments too before the season is over, and this point might be the one that wins it

jayblue said:
CC1 said:
colourmeblue said:
fuck off lad...if you cant handle the pressure keep it to yourself...youre either a rag or a quitter...we dont need either in here

Agreed. We are top of the league and the glory supporters are now showing their true colours.
Been going since 1977. I was at the 81 final, the luton relegation and following ups and downs. All vent your anger at me if it makes you feel better when really I've just posted what the majority of you are thinking. Delude yourselves all you want. The red bastards won't let it slip now. Call me gutless if you want. I've just watched 95 mins of gutless .

Ok. You're gutless. Just hope the team have more spirit and backbone.

Feed the Elk said:
jayblue said:
CC1 said:
Agreed. We are top of the league and the glory supporters are now showing their true colours.
Been going since 1977. I was at the 81 final, the luton relegation and following ups and downs. All vent your anger at me if it makes you feel better when really I've just posted what the majority of you are thinking. Delude yourselves all you want. The red bastards won't let it slip now. Call me gutless if you want. I've just watched 95 mins of gutless .

Sorry folks but he's right - it's been a nice ride but one we all really knew would end sooner rather than later. Would rather toss it off now than the last game of the season, I couldn't bare the smug arrogant rags running my nose in it again at that late stage.
You happy clappers need to start preparing yourselves for the worst. Well said op
kk...tata then (one less blancmange...any more?)

jayblue said:
CC1 said:
colourmeblue said:
fuck off lad...if you cant handle the pressure keep it to yourself...youre either a rag or a quitter...we dont need either in here

Fuck me some proper weak fans or wums on here tonight, pussys.

jayblue said:
CC1 said:
colourmeblue said:

i wouldnt go as far as gutless,but agree the cnuts will hammer home their advantage by rolling over fulham imo the derby is the only match i can see them dropping points...

Davs 19 said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.
Blimey. I support that other team and I've got more belief in City winning than some City supporters. It's not over by a long, long way.

Cheesy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheesy said:
Stop chatting shit.

Thats the nice way of saying what i was going to say

Yeah, as a moderator I have to temper what I say a little or I'll end up banning myself.
What would constitute a ban?

Questioning his lack of testicles?

Telling him to run off somewhere high?

Or using the C-word whilst strangling a cat wearing a kimono?

deano ou812 said:
jayblue said:
CC1 said:
i wouldnt go as far as gutless,but agree the cnuts will hammer home their advantage by rolling over fulham imo the derby is the only match i can see them dropping points...
We can go top next week, and that will put them under pressure when they go away.

Maybe they will keep winning week after week, but you should be proud of City. There have been a handful of poor displays this season. This was not great football, but we dug something out in difficult circumstances

SWP's back said:
Cheesy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thats the nice way of saying what i was going to say

Yeah, as a moderator I have to temper what I say a little or I'll end up banning myself.
What would constitute a ban?

Questioning his lack of testicles?

Telling him to run off somewhere high?

Or using the C-word whilst strangling a cat wearing a kimono?
the cat...gotta be the cat...hmmm maybe wearing a rag top at the same time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.