goodbye bellend !!!

GOD HOW TWO FACED AND FICKLE ARE YOU LOT?!

YOU HATED HIM LAST WK, YOU RIPPED INTO ME WHEN I SAID HE'S JUST WHAT WE NEED.

I HOPE TO GOD ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT CALLED HIM "BELLEND" DIDN'T CHEER WHEN HE SCORED!

YOU 2 FACE LOAD OF ARSE HOLES

CapsLock.jpg

I liked Bellamys attitude last night,in the face of the defenders all the time,letting them know they werent going to have an easy night.
He didnt throw himself over in the box he was pushed and going at the speed he was he went over.
Also like him pointing out to Barton and the ref that Barton had the chance to go down and be subbed when Newcastle had the ball in our half but waited until Dejong had it in central mid.
Overall decent performance and hopefully our passing midfielders will pick out some of his runs early before he gets himself offside.

geek said:
GOD HOW TWO FACED AND FICKLE ARE YOU LOT?!

YOU HATED HIM LAST WK, YOU RIPPED INTO ME WHEN I SAID HE'S JUST WHAT WE NEED.

I HOPE TO GOD ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT CALLED HIM "BELLEND" DIDN'T CHEER WHEN HE SCORED!

YOU 2 FACE LOAD OF ARSE HOLES

STFU!

city bairn said:
What happened to all the knobs on here saying I will never support Bellamy even if he plays well? Now its all well done Craig.
Thought he played brilliantly btw.

Moomba was the main one. Apparenty he can't score goals aswell!?

Nice1 bellers great start.

Good goal. Full of running. Yet to be fully sold on him though, not fully convinced yet.

I liked the way he moans at every decision though, very Dickovesque. Found it funny how he patted everyone on the head - the ref especially!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.