Goodison Library

to be fair we havent got a leg to stand on when criticising home fans atmospheres games at come are terrible and the singing section standing up does not make a atmosphere they have to sing as well even against wba when we went 2 up the place was dead

Sky Blue said:
Nick1878 said:
We only sing against the big teams (no offence) or when its a Cup match - or when some controversy happened (like in the last 5 minutes)

Haha read a few of your postings...you are acting like a big mard arse. Get over it laar

What have i said thats wrong now? Im simply saying that unless its the Big 4, or a cup match we dont sing.

Nick1878 said:
Sky Blue said:
Nick1878 said:
We only sing against the big teams (no offence) or when its a Cup match - or when some controversy happened (like in the last 5 minutes)

Haha read a few of your postings...you are acting like a big mard arse. Get over it laar

What have i said thats wrong now? Im simply saying that unless its the Big 4, or a cup match we dont sing.

Clearly you dont go to many games then mate

They was really poor wasn't they, I mean I thought at least every ground had at least a one stand that sings but not a peep from any of them. We were fantastic and some of the songs were excellent.

ell said:
Nick1878 said:
Sky Blue said:
Nick1878 said:

Why? And ive got a season ticket, and work at Goodison too.

Nick1878 said:
ell said:
Nick1878 said:
Sky Blue said:

Why? And ive got a season ticket, and work at Goodison too.
Mistook for a blue sorry

have u not learnt by noww everton have shit support they have fans going but they dont sing maybe they are too lazy to but i heard more noise coming out of a mime then i have at goodison what a shite atmosphere!

and the singing section 111/110 sing all the time a hell of a lot more then them lazy scousers!

RAH RAH EVERTON RAH RAH EVERTON RAH RAH!

dont hang me from rafters lads,but our atmosphere aint up to much either, unless our backs our up against a wall, ie; hamburg was rocking. but its same everywhere you go these days,everywhere we are spectators not supporters, only way its gonna change is by bringing back standing! lets face it thats never gonna happen, cos some prick in a wig,who has probably never even set foot inside a stadium says we must all sit like good children, i cant see no reason you cant make bottom tier standing...and safe,each club should be allowed a say,bet most would allow it, cheaper entrance fees would bring em flocking back in their 1,000s

binzy m.cf.c said:
dont hang me from rafters lads,but our atmosphere aint up to much either, unless our backs our up against a wall, ie; hamburg was rocking. but its same everywhere you go these days,everywhere we are spectators not supporters, only way its gonna change is by bringing back standing! lets face it thats never gonna happen, cos some prick in a wig,who has probably never even set foot inside a stadium says we must all sit like good children, i cant see no reason you cant make bottom tier standing...and safe,each club should be allowed a say,bet most would allow it, cheaper entrance fees would bring em flocking back in their 1,000s

agree 100% but very touch subject standing again! im in favour of it but can understand why some arent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.