Goodwood Tipping Challenge Day 1

Rorz88 said:
Lady Eclair still gets points for 4th, ladbrokes paid me for the place anyway :)

Ye i know pal, it was a handicap with 16 or more runners so 4th gets paid out. Just to let people know the 2.45 and the 3.25 will on have 2 places because of the 7 runners and the last race should have 4 if there are none withdrawn

Well happy I done the reverse forecast today thought Rip was going to hold on but Canford just timed it right. I have a feeling Rip will get a win against Canford in the next race they are up against each other.

3 from 4 now Rorz....

What a shame about junior, id be on for £1500 if he'd have won, as had fiver on the four.

Still, had a treble on the other three so £200 up on the day, happy days.

markbmcfc said:
3 from 4 now Rorz....

What a shame about junior, id be on for £1500 if he'd have won, as had fiver on the four.

Still, had a treble on the other three so £200 up on the day, happy days.

i know luckily i had my lucky 15 eachway and they paid out on 4th for lady eclair :) plus i had a £10 on Verdant in the last!! GET IN!! good day for us 2 mark!

cant believe i missed junior btw, by and far the best horse in that race looking at them the second time! o well, im not gonna be greedy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.