Goodwood Tipping Challenge

niall_mcfc

I know we have already had a day but if anybodys interested i will do the challenge for the next 4 days, going to need at least 15-20 people so will see how many respond later tonight.

10 so far, would like a few more but we'll do it anyway.

Rules are:

10 points for a winner
7 points for 2nd
5 points for 3rd
3 points for 4th

4th will only count if channel 4 give it out, so handicaps with 16 or mroe winners.

Only going to do the 4 races that are on channel 4 and entries must be in before 1st race, if they are not they dont count. I will do what Leighton did and put a table up on the next days tips page so the table after tomorrows racing will be up on the thursday tipping page.

niall_mcfc said:
I know we have already had a day but if anybodys interested i will do the challenge for the next 4 days, going to need at least 15-20 people so will see how many respond later tonight

+1

Fine just ignore my best ever Goodwood day with Indian Days, Zebedee and Start Right all doing the business :@)

Im in

From past experience from doing tipser competitions on here you will get the numbers from the first day but you will notice it falling by the day people forget. I do the 2 main horse racing tipsers in Cheltenham and the Royal Ascot good days you get 30 - 40 people bad days your lucky to get 15-20 people.

Keep it simple easier for you to do would be my advice I normally do the live tv races on c4 and leave it at that but it is up to you what you want to do. I dont like Goodwood meeting very hard to get a winner there at times but am willing to give it a bash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.