Goodwood Tipping Challenge

10 so far, would like a few more but we'll do it anyway.

Rules are:

10 points for a winner
7 points for 2nd
5 points for 3rd
3 points for 4th

4th will only count if channel 4 give it out, so handicaps with 16 or mroe winners.

Only going to do the 4 races that are on channel 4 and entries must be in before 1st race, if they are not they dont count. I will do what Leighton did and put a table up on the next days tips page so the table after tomorrows racing will be up on the thursday tipping page.

niall_mcfc said:

Rules are:

10 points for a winner
7 points for 2nd
5 points for 3rd
3 points for 4th

4th will only count if channel 4 give it out, so handicaps with 16 or mroe winners.

Only going to do the 4 races that are on channel 4 and entries must be in before 1st race, if they are not they dont count. I will do what Leighton did and put a table up on the next days tips page so the table after tomorrows racing will be up on the thursday tipping page.

You know what I knew I should of patent those rules I could of made myself some money from this.......lol.

leighton said:
niall_mcfc said:

Rules are:

10 points for a winner
7 points for 2nd
5 points for 3rd
3 points for 4th

You know what I knew I should of patent those rules I could of made myself some money from this.......lol.

haha are you in aswell leighton?

Going to create another thread and thats where you can put your selections. Ive already got yours northstand so you dont have to post yours again

I'll be in there later Niall.
wish you had started it yesterday.Cat Junior 2nd @ 33/1.had it e/w...Zebedee 1st @ 2/1...Start Right 1st @ 7/2....Martyr 1st @ 7/1..then at Galway Ask JACK 1st @ 9/1..
that's why the taxi is lying sleeping just now,and i'm half pished.
had a good wee day tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.