Googelmail account hacked

BlueSniffer

Had my gmail account hacked last week. They sent an email to everyone in my address book claiming i was stuck in Nigeria and needed money sending by Western Union etc etc. I managed to change all my passwords for internet bancking etc and set up a hotmail account. I've just found out (via an emial to blackberry that my password has been changed) that they have now hacked my hotmail account!!

God knows how they are doing it! I've tried to log onto my hotmail and they have managed to change the password.

Has this happened to anyone? Any tips on how to stop it happening?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=175438" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=175438</a>

yep would definetly say youve got a keylogger on your computer (seems a safe bet as id assume your googlemail and hotmail accounts have no connection). have you got a decent anti virus (avg, malwarebytes etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.