Google Play Wallet not updated

cookster

Not updated to the Leeds game. First time it happened, anyone had similar?

There's one of these threads every week. It doesn't matter what the ticket says, the QR code and NF are your season tickets and don't change from match to match.

As Silva61 says, it will work without the update as the barcode doesn't appear to change thus letting you through the turnstile at the ground. This has happened for me, family and friends a couple of times since we returned after the World Cup.

Also on two other occasions, I have gone into my City site account, clicked on 'Season Tickets/Cards' and found the box that identifies my season card with the Google Pay app was 'unticked' for whatever reasons (nothing I had done to it!). Just clicked on it again and it refreshed the ticket info immediately to the correct game.

Hope you get sorted ASAP.

Mine always reverts to the Borussia Dortmund game last September. Was supposed to gave been fixed by City but it did it again after the West Ham game. Not tried just ignoring it and trying to get in whilst it’s showing Borrusia Dortmund. Might give it a go fir the Leeds game to see what happens

Mine normally updates but refuses to let me in one in three games,first game back on wednesday for a month and both our cards wouldn't work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.