Google your username

2j5mknc.jpg

HHHHHHHHhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Fooking hell,boys and girls look at what my username brought up on Google,just a slight variation :

"where a bunch of guys stand in a circle with a cookie in the middle. and then they all have to ejaculate onto the cookie and the last guy to cum has to eat it. Hence the Ookie" I,ve cut and pasted it.THERES ACTUALLY A FOOKIN`VIDEO !! ujcmiu

Honestly,if I`d have known from the onset .....

oakiecokie said:
HHHHHHHHhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Fooking hell,boys and girls look at what my username brought up on Google,just a slight variation :

"where a bunch of guys stand in a circle with a cookie in the middle. and then they all have to ejaculate onto the cookie and the last guy to cum has to eat it. Hence the Ookie" I,ve cut and pasted it.THERES ACTUALLY A FOOKIN`VIDEO !! ujcmiu

Honestly,if I`d have known from the onset .....

sounds like that is the yank version, in England its called 'soggy bicuit'. no, i have not eaten one.......no i dont want to, thanks.

Matty said:
Unsurprisingly there are millions of threads with my username on Google. However if I use my actual name it brings up several pages for an American Christian rock star!

Not anyone related to a serial killer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.