gooners on bluemoon...

Re: gooners on blumoon...

gooney said:
You guys are getting carried away here

Can you blame them?

They've got limitless cash and are on the up.

Arsenal won't win anything again this season anyway...

Gooner here.

Pretty dull on Arsenal forums with everyone more or less agreeing with each other all the time so decided to try out forums of rival clubs.

Dont dislike City as many do despite the fact you guys havent had to work to get where you are and had it handed to you by a moneyman buts lets be serious, who would say no to the money? Not many if any.

Dont really dislike any of City players either as i do with many of the others clubs. In fact, with Vieira, Toure, Ade and im sure there are others whose names have slipped my mind, i see you as the most favourable team challenging for the title/CL places other that my own team of course.

Was gutted Spurs got that 4th spot ahead of you last season but your time will come. Reckon the top 4 now will stay as it is.

As for the match on sunday, i didnt watch it. Was out playing football myself. Delighted with the result. Dont care a jot that City were down to 10. We ripped you guys apart to get in to that position only to have that player who ive never heard of make an ill judged challenge. Would we have won so easily had it been 11 v 11? Probably not but then having had our asses handed to us here 3 times over the last 2 seasons, im delighted to get any win.

Hope you crush Man Utd when you play them

Ach said:
Gooner here.

Pretty dull on Arsenal forums with everyone more or less agreeing with each other all the time so decided to try out forums of rival clubs.

Dont dislike City as many do despite the fact you guys havent had to work to get where you are and had it handed to you by a moneyman buts lets be serious, who would say no to the money? Not many if any.

Dont really dislike any of City players either as i do with many of the others clubs. In fact, with Vieira, Toure, Ade and im sure there are others whose names have slipped my mind, i see you as the most favourable team challenging for the title/CL places other that my own team of course.

Was gutted Spurs got that 4th spot ahead of you last season but your time will come. Reckon the top 4 now will stay as it is.

As for the match on sunday, i didnt watch it. Was out playing football myself. Delighted with the result. Dont care a jot that City were down to 10. We ripped you guys apart to get in to that position only to have that player who ive never heard of make an ill judged challenge. Would we have won so easily had it been 11 v 11? Probably not but then having had our asses handed to us here 3 times over the last 2 seasons, im delighted to get any win.

Hope you crush Man Utd when you play them

Fair point mate, but having said that name another club that was so financialy in the shit that if the had stayed in the 3rd tier of football their club would of gone under only to turn a 2-0 trail to 2-2 at Wembely in a Division 2 (League one) play-off final only to end up winning the game, then making it all the way back to the Premiership in only 2 years.

We may of not worked for our money and I respect your opinion on that, but what we have worked for the past 20 years is keeping this club going with pretty much fuck all in the bank and I believe thats probably the hardest thing to do especially the past 5 years.

Do you live abroad or watch many Prem games? Boyata played very good against Chelsea this season and had a very good debut game against Man Utd in the CC last season on top of that he has featured in many games, but hey maybe you don't notice that on tele text. Oh as for ripping us apart I thought you didn't watch the game? to get us to 10 men we actually spent the first 5 mins pissing on your shoes (not bias just facts) Fabianski did really well to save Silvas back heel shot plus many other shots another by Silva, Boateng and Adebayor. Possession wise you were better I can admit that, but that extra man space makes it so much better and easier for teams like yourselves.

Ach said:
despite the fact you guys havent had to work to get where you are

A bit harder than Arsenal did when they bought the entire three time title winning Huddersfield Town team and manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.