Gordon burns leaves north west news.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Aphex said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It's the Boy's Book Of Absolute Cunts. Did you never get one for Xmas?

Jesus...
He's on page 1

Aphex said:
I'll be the one in shorts tomorrow at Victoria, see you then.
Not if you're wearing shorts you won't.

I'll be able to make you out

You'll be the one with the 'Mancini out' banner

(sorry) couldn't resist...

The really good ones off "Granada Reports" and "Look North" went on to do really big stuff like "World in Action". I never took to Gordon, give me Bob Greaves and Tony Wilson anytime.

Swales lives said:
Aphex said:
Swales lives said:
He's a ****. Worse than Ian Huntley in my book.

You have a book about Ian Huntley?

Of course not, books are so last year - it's all about Kindle these days girlfriend.
Heretic!
Admitting to being a psycopath harbouring homicidal urges is one thing, but dissing books?
How dare you.
Sir, I demand satisfaction.
Meet me on the heath at dawn. A duel to the death, you armed with your 'magic lantern', while I shall seek to vanquish you and avenge your slurs with the majestic heft of John Fante's The Bandini Quartet.
I nominate Earl Sweyn of Forkbeard as my second.
You are, of course, entitled to enlist the assistance of a ruffian of your own choosing.

He doesn't support a single team you morons. It is clear he is complimentary about all North West teams. A sad loss, his bona fide style of presenting is a rare trait these days.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Which football team he actually supports – “I never reveal that. As North West Tonight presenter I remain neutral and have a great affection for all the northwest clubs. Anybody that’s seen me at the match every week with my season ticket seats will know, but publicly I won’t say. I’m just a football fan."

He always spoke of the rags and dipperpool with more enjoyment than us though, or was it me being paranoid again!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.