Got any old Man City memories on film/video? For TV series.

Team supported
Spurs
Afternoon all
I'm working for a documentary production company making a series about football fans.
It's going to be a very exciting project for City fans, but alas until it's released I can't go into great detail.

We're looking for home video and fan shot footage from the history of Man City.

At the moment we are looking for footage from before the youtube and camera phone era. Currently looking up to 2008.

Did your dad take a Super8 to the FA Cup final in 1969?
Did you take a handycam to the playoffs in 99? Or to the last game at Maine Road?
Ever film the shenanigans on an away day?
We want to capture fan City fan culture.

Please email me with any details - nickgilbertarchive@gmail.com

We will pay for any footage used in the final version of the series and nothing can be used without a signed release form and can discuss transfer fees if on out of date formats.

Here's my IMDB for my bonafides -

Rest assured, despite working on "99" I am not a red. I can't stand them either. But we used fan shot footage in that series and those fans were very happy with the results.

Thanks and hope to hear from lots of you!
Nick

It’s a great idea but I very much doubt you’ll get much video/vhs/camera phone footage off many if any of us. I know I certainly haven’t got any footage to share with you. Good luck anyway and I hope you manage to find something from someone.
Thanks - on 99 we were able to find maybe 7 or 8 different versions from united fans at the Champions League final, so I'm hoping there will at least a few from the playoff final in the same year - but really anything that documents any era of being a City fan is very much of interest.

Good luck in finding stuff, hope some of us on here aren't all post 2008 fans!

And well done getting 2 hours in and nobody has got their pitchforks out and thrown accusations at you. :)

When will it be out roughly and on which platform? ( sorry for being nosey!)

Good luck in finding stuff, hope some of us on here aren't all post 2008 fans!

And well done getting 2 hours in and nobody has got their pitchforks out and thrown accusations at you. :)

When will it be out roughly and on which platform? ( sorry for being nosey!)
Not nosey at all to ask, it will be out in 2025 but I can't say the platform.

I'll be able to give more info soon but I signed my life away on an NDA so have to be careful.

I was warned about the pitchforks - to be expected on forums tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.