got my superbia invite again

Lot of money, seems these are offered to people who can get every away ticket anyways...Does any one know how many of these superbia tickets have been taken up?

I've been offered it, as has my daughter and a mate

but someone i know who has been to every game this year said he's spent round about £1800 on tickets

therefore seems like you paid an extra £700 for the privilege

Tempted where is champions league final next season? Not sure I could talk the misses round she said she would leave me last season if I got it

Spoke to someone in the ticket office yesterday, apparently there is a cap
on superbia of 75 but not sure how many invites actually go out. It does appear to be a very elite club and as someone said, you are paying somewhere around an extra £700 for the privelage.

Got my invite again.

Previous season every game ticket added up to £1516 (admittedly not highest priced tkt at Wembley etc) and they wanted £2500.

Haven't added up the costs for every game for season just finished but can't justify 3 lots of £2650 in one hit even though I go to all games.

There are other perks like box for one of the home game. Chauffeur trips to Stadium and dinner with Buzzer on preseason tour etc but not a value deal for me this one.

Still think what we should have brought out is an away season ticket like Chelsea do. - that would sell well.

I like the idea of an away season ticket. This coupled with special trains would be great for me.

The idea of Superbia membership is, in theory, a great one. The big but, of course, is of how many games you end up getting. It's the ultimate gamble really. If I could easily afford it, and was invited, I'd take it up without a second thought. But then again, if I could easily afford it, I might be tempted to spend that money on a corporate membership and hope that being a corporate entitles me to get away tickets whenever I wanted.

Been waying up my superbia invite...would need Champions semi/Final, domestic cup semi/final (s), at least. I remeber last year it said something about traveling with team on european flights?? im tempted, but needs another sweetner and maybe £2250/2300 instead of £2650. My feeling is, it is to identify fans who possibly have the money, and then push the corporate

city51 said:
Tempted where is champions league final next season? Not sure I could talk the misses round she said she would leave me last season if I got it

I think its wembley again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.