Got your ticket for wembley? Where you sat?

meeesh said:
digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
I got a 50 quid ticket but was advised that they couldn't tell me where I was going to be sat other than it is a 50 quid lower tier ticket as opposed to upper tier.

Anyone know where you are likely to be sat for 50 notes?

Next to RM and the staff for 50 notes I would have hoped !! On the bench

trust me mate, nobody wants that!

monkey-trousers said:
Can anyone who has purchased either a junior ticket, or an over 65 ticket, please tell me if the ticket says 'junior' or 'over 65' or does it just say 'concession'.

They write concession on in biro.

frasermcfc said:
monkey-trousers said:
Can anyone who has purchased either a junior ticket, or an over 65 ticket, please tell me if the ticket says 'junior' or 'over 65' or does it just say 'concession'.

Thanks for the reply.

So basically, there is no way of telling if it is for an over 65, or a junior?

I know this might seem like a daft question, but it will help us regarding our group booking. (if it ever reaches our criteria!)

monkey-trousers said:
frasermcfc said:

Thanks for the reply.

So basically, there is no way of telling if it is for an over 65, or a junior?

I know this might seem like a daft question, but it will help us regarding our group booking. (if it ever reaches our criteria!)

No way whatsoever, the ticket says full price £50 and they wrote concession on the stub.

Roll on 3750 points or more day on wednesday :)
Hope some 1st tier tickets are left by then.

kbb said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
I was told none left

All gone (the £60 ones)

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/March/FA-Cup-semi-final-ticket-news-reminder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... s-reminder</a>

complete swizz!

stoke and bolton had 3900 ish of those, so we must have had similar.. notice how we never released numbers like the other clubs did.

Name me one person who got to buy a cat 1 ticket above row 10 today? Anyone? People first in the queue? I was served at the window at 9.45 and if you read previous posts you know how that went! Only a maximum of 342 tickets (if everyone bought 6) could have been bought before i got to the window (not inc phones, but still, the phones can't have sold that many in 45 minutes!)
But even others who did get cat 1, they seem to only have row 10 and below.
What happened to row 11 to 40 then? City kept them all for corporate and family? B'stards eh :(

Cannot wait.

I'm directly behind the goal (not sure what block) row 25.

Hopefully there will be a few singers in here who'll be willing to stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.