Gotze or Reus

AntiUnited said:
strongbowholic said:
I've only seen them both play a few times and the player that has stood out each time for me has been Reus.

Reus is going to be super star and he already is in Germany.

Still amazes me how a lot of football fans in this country don't rate dortmund that highly.

For me i'd go for Reus over Gotze. Just think Reus offers us more of what were missing than Gotze does.

Sleeping_Easy said:
AntiUnited said:
strongbowholic said:
I've only seen them both play a few times and the player that has stood out each time for me has been Reus.

Still amazes me how a lot of football fans in this country don't rate dortmund that highly.

For me i'd go for Reus over Gotze. Just think Reus offers us more of what were missing than Gotze does.

Yep its obvious what they are doing this season putting all there eggs in the champs league basket they scored 2 in shaktar where every team has been spanked this year. and your 100 percent right hes exactly what we need. im saying get baines and him GG

AntiUnited said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
AntiUnited said:

Yep its obvious what they are doing this season putting all there eggs in the champs league basket they scored 2 in shaktar where every team has been spanked this year. and your 100 percent right hes exactly what we need. im saying get baines and him GG

It'd be incredibly difficult to get him or Gotze though as Lewandoski has already pretty much said he's leaving. Dortmund are not short of cash so won't want to start next season missing two out of their 3 best attacking players.

Sleeping_Easy said:
AntiUnited said:
Sleeping_Easy said:

It'd be incredibly difficult to get him or Gotze though as Lewandoski has already pretty much said he's leaving. Dortmund are not short of cash so won't want to start next season missing two out of their 3 best attacking players.

remember they bought reus aswell its not like he came up from there youth ranks. they wanted him so they could push on for champs league amd domestic glory. and imo im not convinced at all with lewandoski he wont be a big loss imo.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Replace difficult with impossible and u r right. Götze has already stated, that he wont move in summer and to think Reus would move just after one year is deluded.

There is simply no way Dortmund would sell them and if they plan it, then you have to fight with all top clubs to get them. Bayern for example have expressed interest in Götze over a year ago and they will try everything to get him in summer 2014 (Götze was Bayern fan as a kid..he is origin from Bavaria).

The chances for City to get one of Götze or Reus in summer 2013 are zero and to get them in 2014 are almost zero. IMO Götze will go to Bayern in 2014 and if not Bayern, then it will be one of Barca or Real.

Nostradamus said:
The chances for City to get one of Götze or Reus in summer 2013 are zero and to get them in 2014 are almost zero.

Reus was reported to have a circa €30million release clause after he joined Dortmund and if this is true I'd put the chances slightly higher than "zero". €30million works out as just under £26million which is less than Lucas Moura and Eden Hazard cost and surely a fee some clubs would be willing to pay - if the player himself is willing to leave Germany.

LoveCity said:
Nostradamus said:
The chances for City to get one of Götze or Reus in summer 2013 are zero and to get them in 2014 are almost zero.

Reus was reported to have a circa €30million release clause after he joined Dortmund and if this is true I'd put the chances slightly higher than "zero". €30million works out as just under £26million which is less than Lucas Moura and Eden Hazard cost and surely a fee some clubs would be willing to pay - if the player himself is willing to leave Germany.
A lot of nonsense is reported..I agree that he probably has a buyout clause, but i very much doubt, that he has it for upcoming summer..IMO the clause can be activated in 2014 and not right away a year after Dortmund bought him. As I said the chances for City to get Götze or Reus in summer 2013 are ZERO. With money you can buy a lot of players, but Götze or Reus wont be one of them.

Besides who cares how much Lucas Moura or Eden Hazard cost? Dortmund is not interested in selling them and they also dont need money, as they are generating record profits again after having around 40m+ last fiscal year. AND believe it or not, but the players are not interested in moving clubs and if money would be priority no. 1, then Reus would have never gone there and Götze wouldnt have extended his contract, as both would get almost double Salary at Bayern.

The times where u can go to Germany and buy cheap players are over..you have to wait for special circumstances to get them cheap, for example one year before the contract expires like Özil, Khedira, Mertesacker or Podolski or players with special clauses like Sahin.

Great question. Both are incredible players, and despite other posts, both can operate wide.

I think Gotze will be a future Ballon'dor winner. He is in my opinion better than anything we have right now and he's still very young. Where as Reus would be on par with what we have.

Gotze would turn our midfield onto another level, it would be a miracle though... in a dream...to get him. Where as Reus is more realistic, but would also be a dream signing.

not a chance we would get them they have just joined/started playing for dortmund, why would they leave and why would dortmund sell them.

LoveCity said:
Nostradamus said:

Reus has a €35million release clause which can be activated in 2015. No chance he'll leave Dortmund this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.