GOW 3

BWTAC said:
Going by the title, i thought this was going to be about Gerry. FFS i'm getting old.
I too was extremely disappointed the title did not live up to expectation.

Like both, but prefer 1st to the 2nd. Can't wait for the new game mode where you are a locust in a Horde sort of mode. Hope the story is well finished off too.

Does anyone know if Asda or Tesco or anywhere for that matter are doing midnight launch for this??

You want war...Gerry was your man.

He used to sup and play 3 card brag in the vault of the Bluebell (RIP), Handforth along with Booby Mac and Tommy Hutch. Proper jock headcase... great player though - for you youngsters, just think Nige de Jong only nastier!

ultimateharold said:
Remember seeing this bit for the first time?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pdjpO19gEU[/youtube]

Good memorys right there.

I remember my first proper clan i got into when i was off school for 6 months from surgery. I was on mansion and was behind the little chest of draws by the balcony where the boomshot was spawned. Saw Baird roadie up the stairs and towards the main front entrance and blind shotted and headshotted him.
Considering my lack of skill with a sniper, it was a very good moment. He got me into a private chat and into the clan from there.

The shotgun was my best friend back in those days, Poppin and Lockin people :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.