Gracia sacked...

They had a poor end to last season too. Bit harsh bit not really surprising

They are in bottom 3, I think, on points in 2019. They had a great start of last season but had very bad results in 2nd part and that continued this season. Right thing to do and right timing to do it. He had enough time to turn it but their results are bad for far too long to risk it further. The run to the FA Cup final masked their very bad form.

Not surprising in that it’s what Watford do but thought they were finally getting somewhere with him. Have a decent team performing above their level, yes they had a shit run in last season and a poor start but teams of that stature go through them from time to time and they’ve had a bad run of fixtures too in their defence. I’m sure they’ll carry on fine but it’s weird.
Shame, I quite liked him, seemed a good guy. Had Watford playing some decent stuff last season and got them to the cup final.. Don't mind Watford to be honest..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.