Grade A fool

I have a story to tell re our windowcleaner,which,BTW,I would never have believed if I didnt hear it with my own ears.When I first met him and we started to chat,he told me he was a rag,a couple of years later when chelski won the prem I saw him in the pub and we started chatting again,I asked him how he thought his boys(the rags)would do next season,you can imagine the look of horror on my face when he said "as long as lampard and drogba keep banging the goals they will win it again"FFS I nearly fell over......What a twat,needless to say I relieved him of his duties

maybe you should kill him the way brick top and errol from snatch wouldve done... so then you could kill him shave his hair off and take all his nails and teeth out then chop him up into little pieces and feed him to hungry pigs...that way the evidence is gone and also have a Fake Alibi I.e. mates with ya so then it looks like hes "Dissappeared"

We have a kid at work 19, never been to a game supports the scum and sometimes comes to work in a chelsea top. Can't remember the right word, is it bisexual or bipolar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.