Graffiti

Wasn't there a woman in London who painted over the Banksy piece on the side of her house and knocked a few quid off the houses value?

Banksy has no right to paint on someone's house without permission. It baffles me how the arty community think it's ok.

Just up the road in herna bay a house was demolished without the workers knowing the graffiti was a banksy lol. The arty community werent happy lol

Banksy has no right to paint on someone's house without permission. It baffles me how the arty community think it's ok.

Just up the road in herna bay a house was demolished without the workers knowing the graffiti was a banksy lol. The arty community werent happy lol
I'd say the owner of the house wasn't too happy either, those pieces are worth a lot of money.

Do you remember that guy who went on holiday and found every room in his house covered in high quality graffiti? Turned out it was a mate he had persuaded to do it. Newspapers fell for it of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.