Graham Alexander

west didsblue said:
Big G said:
west didsblue said:
After 1000+ appearances, in his last ever game, he came on in the 83rd minute and scored the equaliser in injury time.

Jumped in the crowd and got a booking, I know its the rules but sometimes just let it go.
From the Lancashire Evening Post
The yellow card from referee Kevin Friend for taking the celebrations into the crowd was almost the official’s way of offering his congratulations.

Saw this last night on the Football League Show. He scores, goes & hugs crowd etc, ref books him & he gives ref a hug & nods at him, as if to say, "give a shit, you fucking dick head"! Funny!

He's been appointed as the new City manager.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44108008

Saw this yesterday,how's he got that gig !!! I mean ok there is a saying of how the mighty have fallen,I would never say he was mighty,well not in my eyes,but a bit of a hero up in the parts were I come from,at both Preston and Burnley,and lands up with the hypocritical one,who comes on Sky and belittles clubs who sack their managers,then does it to the 2 who were in charge at Salford,who have took them up every year recently...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.