Graham Hunter interview with Pablo Zabaleta

Zaba will always be my second hero after Dunnie, even before Vincent Kompany and if some of my friends heard that they might go WHAT, but I've never forgotten that goal against QPR and have always said if he hadn't scored that one and then Edin scored the next the Aguero moment wouldn't have happened. :-)

Love Zaba, and my version of his song is: Pablo Zabaleta he is a CITY man, he plays for Argentina, he's harder than me Mam, he plays in Blue and White for (Pellegrini/Guardiola's) men and when we win the league, we'll sing this song again.

Gonna be tears when he leaves us,enjoy his last few months with us and give him a good send off in may

Karen7 you know I love you dearly but there is NO WAY that the Zabman goes..................... I will camp out on Txiki or whatever he's called and Guardiola's office doorway so that they do not let the Zabman go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen7 you know I love you dearly but there is NO WAY that the Zabman goes..................... I will camp out on Txiki or whatever he's called and Guardiola's office doorway so that they do not let the Zabman go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha,i would pay to see that eccles,i think this will be his last season sadly,it'll be a real wrench for him and us but time waits for no man,not even THE man

Thankfully I think there's a marked difference from fans at the games and many of those on here. It's in instances like this that football erases memories faster than a lobotomy

Haha,i would pay to see that eccles,i think this will be his last season sadly,it'll be a real wrench for him and us but time waits for no man,not even THE man

Then he should be employed as a coach or something like Patrick Viera was, no way does the Zaba leave!! I'm following him wherever he goes though if he does.

As for those people who are insulting him, don't ever let them cross my path because they would get the length of my tongue as my grandmother used to say, and I can be very scathing without ever swearing..................... as the people I've clashed with over the years can testify!! (I don't lose my temper often but boy when I do stand back!!)

Then he should be employed as a coach or something like Patrick Viera was, no way does the Zaba leave!! I'm following him wherever he goes though if he does.

As for those people who are insulting him, don't ever let them cross my path because they would get the length of my tongue as my grandmother used to say, and I can be very scathing without ever swearing..................... as the people I've clashed with over the years can testify!! (I don't lose my temper often but boy when I do stand back!!)
He still has the time to play somewhere else as he still plays for the national team,i hope then he comes back to us ,he will be given something i'm sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.