Graham Poll

What's been said?

Plenty not right with the guy but I'm pretty sure he was on our side with the Yaya Vanwolfswinkel thing.

MSP said:
It's a penalty for this twat.

After Tottenham there were ref's mistakes that could decide a title. Etc, etc.. twat obviously hates City.

And, of course, this three yeller card moron never made a single mistake in his entire reffing career. Just another whistling wanker. Thankfully for fans and the game generally, an EX-whistling wanker!

MSP said:
It's a penalty for this twat.

After Tottenham there were ref's mistakes that could decide a title. Etc, etc.. twat obviously hates City.
Yep! That's why he finished his career looking sheepishly at his feet and being laughed at. Because he really is a wanker and an idiot. It's farsical the people employed by the media to remark on, (and unfortunately in too many eyes give their god given high court and correct judgement on it ) contentious events. That was not a penalty and even when he can watch it in super slmo he still calls it wrong. Fucking wanker indeed.

argyle said:
deafmanstevo said:
Why what's he said??

Said that it was a definite penalty.

Of course he did. If he'd said it definitely wasn't a penalty then no-one would have given him any airtime as that's the concensus opinion. By going agaisnt the flow, and all logic, he guarantees he'll get his fat head on the TV, and his annoying voice on the radio. He's a publicity whore, as he was when he was a referee, he'll say whatever is required to feed his habit.

I think theres only one time I've agreed with what that twat has said about a key decision. And the fact he thought the same as me made me consider whether or not I'd got it wrong myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.