Graham Souness

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Did anyone watch Sky Sports after the rags game?

I switched it on after I got in from the match and they were talking about our game and Glenn Hoddle was making little excuses about them selling Bale and you could tell Souness was getting wound up, he then mentioned about Tottenham spending £100M on "strengthening" the squad then turned around and said (in a metaphorical sense) "If you were a supporter would you rather have a season ticket at City or Tottenham at them moment?" Hoddles face was priceless the guy looked fucking gutted!!

Souness is about the only person on Sky at the moment that talks out of his mouth rather then his arse!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

I switched it on after I got in from the match and they were talking about our game and Glenn Hoddle was making little excuses about them selling Bale and you could tell Souness was getting wound up, he then mentioned about Tottenham spending £100M on "strengthening" the squad then turned around and said (in a metaphorical sense) "If you were a supporter would you rather have a season ticket at City or Tottenham at them moment?" Hoddles face was priceless the guy looked fucking gutted!!

Souness is about the only person on Sky at the moment that talks out of his mouth rather then his arse!

Gotta admit..I do like Souness and his say it as it is style..

Add Gary Neville into that as well, both brilliant pundits.

He has been a pro City speaker in a mire of pro Rag pundits for quite some time now.
He has foresight and knows the future is blue. Not because of this, but I think he is the best pundit
about. Says it how he sees it, in laymans terms and leaves out the bullshit. Talks purely football matters
and not the celebrity that surrounds it.

I remember his after match comments following the QPR game when we won the league. He kept having sly digs at Neville, he could hardly contain his glee. I reckon he is a closet blue ;)

I saw that and Souness was really starting to piss Hoddle off, it was quite funny to watch.

The point raised was that Spurs have only scored 9 goals this season, 5 at home. City have scored something like 26 goals at home, so which team would you rather watch? He is spot on.

I find Souness to be the best pundit on Sky, he doesn't tow the party line and has no apparent agenda. Whether he's positive or negative about City I always tend to agree with him, rather than thinking "there's another ex-rag who just doesn't like City" as with the likes of Yorke.

You can just see the disgust in his face every time he's on with Jamie Redknapp, and Redknapp opens his mouth. I usually have a similar look of disgust on my face.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

No agenda as far as Souness is concerned, no sensationalist shit and says it as it is. Great to hear him say basically United (with exception of some individuals) are crap and when talking about winning the league it is only between us and Chelsea. In fairness even Hoddle saying the performance against United was the best of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.